SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., May 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:SNSS) today announced that the Company will present at two upcoming investor conferences.
Dan Swisher, Chief Executive Officer of Sunesis, will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Health Care Conference on Tuesday, May 14 th at 3:00 PM Pacific Time at the Encore at the Wynn in Las Vegas.
Eric Bjerkholt, Executive Vice President, Corporate Development and Finance, Chief Financial Officer at Sunesis, will present at the UBS Global Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, May 21 st at 12:30 PM Eastern Time at the Sheraton Hotel in New York City.A live webcast of the presentations will be available on the Sunesis website at http://ir.sunesis.com . A replay of the webcasts will be archived on the "Calendar of Events" page in the Investors and Media section of the Sunesis website for two weeks following the presentation. About Sunesis Pharmaceuticals Sunesis is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of new oncology therapeutics for the treatment of solid and hematologic cancers. Sunesis has built a highly experienced cancer drug development organization committed to advancing its lead product candidate, vosaroxin, in multiple indications to improve the lives of people with cancer. For additional information on Sunesis, please visit http://www.sunesis.com . SUNESIS and the logo are trademarks of Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
CONTACT: Investor and Media Inquiries: David Pitts Argot Partners 212-600-1902 Eric Bjerkholt Sunesis Pharmaceuticals Inc. 650-266-3717
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV