- Market cap at $310.91M, most recent closing price at $17.13.
- Shares shorted have increased from 507.54K to 758.14K over the last month, an increase which represents about 1.61% of the company's float of 15.60M shares. Days to cover ratio at 3.87 days.
- Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 1.1M shares, which represents about 7.05% of the company's float of 15.60M shares. The 2 top holders of the stock are FMR LLC and Dimensional Fund Advisors LP.
- Revenue grew by 11.53% during the most recent quarter ($53.3M vs. $47.79M y/y). Inventory grew by -61.74% during the same time period ($5.13M vs. $13.41M y/y). Inventory, as a percentage of current assets, decreased from 40.42% to 15.48% during the most recent quarter (comparing 3 months ending 2012-12-31 to 3 months ending 2011-12-31).
Funds Are Bullish On These 3 Shorted Stocks With Strong Sales Trends
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.