NEW YORK, May 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bigstock, one of the world's leading royalty-free stock imagery agencies, today announced a partnership with Google allowing Bigstock users to save downloaded images directly to Google Drive. The tool will provide Bigstock's creative community with an easy, efficient way to store and access their images.
"We're constantly seeking ways to improve the experience of our community," says Ben Pfeifer, General Manager for Bigstock. "By integrating this new feature, we've provided our users an amazing shortcut to save their images directly to Google Drive from our site."
Google's new "Save to Drive" feature is now integrated into Bigstock's interface and is immediately available for users.About Bigstock Bigstock is one of the world's leading royalty-free image companies. Founded in 2004, the company's mission is to provide affordable, high-quality photos, vectors and illustrations that meet the dynamic needs of today's design community. With over 13 million images in its library and counting, Bigstock continually seeks out the best content from the brightest contributors around the world. Bigstock is a fully-owned subsidiary of Shutterstock Inc. (NYSE: SSTK) a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations and footage. For more information, please visit http://www.bigstock.com, and follow Bigstock on Twitter or Facebook. SOURCE Bigstock
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV