3 Services Stocks Dragging The Sector Down
2. As of noon trading, Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao ( CBD) is down $0.62 (-1.1%) to $55.45 on light volume Thus far, 220,610 shares of Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 593,200 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $54.87-$55.93 after having opened the day at $55.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.07. Companhia Brasileira de Distribuic o engages in the retail of food and non-food products to individual consumers through its chain of hypermarkets, supermarkets, specialized and department stores, and e-commerce. Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao has a market cap of $14.9 billion and is part of the retail industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 48.5, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 26.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, increase in net income, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts