3 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Industrial Goods Sector
2. As of noon trading, Deere ( DE) is down $0.84 (-0.9%) to $91.35 on average volume Thus far, 1.3 million shares of Deere exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $91.15-$92.77 after having opened the day at $92.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $92.19. Deere & Company manufactures and distributes agriculture and turf equipment, and construction and forestry equipment worldwide. Deere has a market cap of $36.0 billion and is part of the industrial industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.6, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 6.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates Deere as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, impressive record of earnings per share growth, increase in net income and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Deere Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts