3. As of noon trading, Banco Santander ( SAN) is down $0.17 (-2.3%) to $7.14 on average volume Thus far, 2.6 million shares of Banco Santander exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $7.13-$7.20 after having opened the day at $7.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $7.31. Banco Santander-Chile provides commercial and retail banking services to corporate and individual customers in Chile. Banco Santander has a market cap of $78.7 billion and is part of the banking industry. Shares are down 10.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates Banco Santander as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, premium valuation and deteriorating net income. Get the full Banco Santander Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts