2. As of noon trading, Las Vegas Sands ( LVS) is up $0.73 (1.28) to $57.74 on light volume Thus far, 1.6 million shares of Las Vegas Sands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $57.00-$57.74 after having opened the day at $57.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.01. Las Vegas Sands Corp. develops, owns, and operates integrated resorts in Asia and the United States. Las Vegas Sands has a market cap of $47.0 billion and is part of the leisure industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 30.8, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 23.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 16 analysts that rate Las Vegas Sands a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Las Vegas Sands as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Las Vegas Sands Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts