1. As of noon trading, Precision Castparts ( PCP) is up $3.24 (1.57) to $209.92 on heavy volume Thus far, 646,047 shares of Precision Castparts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 599,800 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $206.26-$211.00 after having opened the day at $206.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $206.68. Precision Castparts Corp. manufactures and sells metal components and products worldwide. Precision Castparts has a market cap of $28.1 billion and is part of the industrial industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.7, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 9.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 15 analysts that rate Precision Castparts a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Precision Castparts as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Precision Castparts Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE. If you are interested in one of these 4 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the industrial goods sector could consider Industrial Select Sector SPDR ( XLI) while those bearish on the industrial goods sector could consider ProShares Short Dow 30 ( DOG). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts