2. As of noon trading, Parker Hannifin Corporation ( PH) is up $0.89 (0.96) to $93.84 on light volume Thus far, 435,233 shares of Parker Hannifin Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $93.12-$94.45 after having opened the day at $93.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $92.95. Parker Hannifin Corporation manufactures fluid power systems, electromechanical controls, and related components worldwide. Parker Hannifin Corporation has a market cap of $13.9 billion and is part of the industrial industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.5, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 9.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Parker Hannifin Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Parker Hannifin Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Parker Hannifin Corporation Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts