3. As of noon trading, Tenet Healthcare ( THC) is up $0.96 (2.01) to $48.64 on light volume Thus far, 448,854 shares of Tenet Healthcare exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $47.55-$48.80 after having opened the day at $47.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.68. Tenet Healthcare Corporation, an investor-owned health care services company, owns and operates acute care hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, diagnostic imaging centers, urgent care centers, and related health care facilities in the United States. Tenet Healthcare has a market cap of $5.0 billion and is part of the health care sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 137.3, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 46.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Tenet Healthcare a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Tenet Healthcare as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, generally higher debt management risk and poor profit margins. Get the full Tenet Healthcare Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts