2. As of noon trading, Ameriprise Financial ( AMP) is up $0.98 (1.28) to $77.52 on light volume Thus far, 416,640 shares of Ameriprise Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $76.50-$77.60 after having opened the day at $76.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.54. Ameriprise Financial, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides a range of financial products and services in the United States and internationally. Ameriprise Financial has a market cap of $15.5 billion and is part of the financial services industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.9, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 22.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Ameriprise Financial a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Ameriprise Financial as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, increase in net income, revenue growth, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Ameriprise Financial Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts