NEW YORK, May 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:NDAQ) announced that the trading of First NBC Bank Holding Company (Nasdaq:NBCB) commenced on the NASDAQ Global Select Market ® today, Friday, May 10, 2013.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=18648
First NBC Bank Holding Company is headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana and offers a broad range of financial services through its wholly-owned subsidiary, First NBC Bank, a Louisiana state non-member bank. Since its inception in 2006, First NBC Bank has become one of the primary lending institutions in the New Orleans metropolitan area and Southeast Louisiana. Founded in the aftermath of Hurricanes Katrina and Rita, First NBC Bank developed a community bank guided by the principles of stability and soundness, long-term banking relationships, responsiveness to customer needs, high-quality service and devotion to the community it serves. First NBC Bank has since expanded to operate 31 full-service branch offices throughout the market and a loan production office in Gulfport, Mississippi."Since its foundation, First NBC Bank has made a positive impact on the local economies in New Orleans, Louisiana and Southeast Louisiana," said Nelson Griggs, Senior Vice President, NASDAQ OMX. "Like the more than 270 local and community banks listed on NASDAQ, we are confident that becoming a public company will provide First NBC Bank Holding Company with continuous opportunities to better serve their market. We congratulate First NBC Bank Holding Company on its IPO today, and look forward to an enduring partnership with their management and shareholders in the years to come."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV