5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: NRGY, GRMN, FTR, BMO, PGH
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Commercial Banks industry and the overall market, BANK OF MONTREAL's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Compared to where it was 12 months ago, the stock is up, but it has so far lagged the appreciation in the S&P 500. Despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year, there is currently no conclusive evidence that warrants the purchase or sale of this stock.
- The gross profit margin for BANK OF MONTREAL is currently very high, coming in at 83.90%. Regardless of BMO's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, BMO's net profit margin of 19.64% compares favorably to the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to $10,656.00 million or 55.67% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite a decrease in cash flow BANK OF MONTREAL is still fairing well by exceeding its industry average cash flow growth rate of -93.91%.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and greatly underperformed compared to the Commercial Banks industry average. The net income has decreased by 5.5% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $1,090.00 million to $1,030.00 million.
- You can view the full Bank of Montreal Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts