5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: BWP, BCE, MIC, O, CIM
- O's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 10.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 52.9%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 82.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $39.26 million to $71.80 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $56.27 million or 11.81% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, REALTY INCOME CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -63.29%.
- The gross profit margin for REALTY INCOME CORP is rather high; currently it is at 50.40%. Regardless of O's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, O's net profit margin of 41.82% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, O's share price has jumped by 30.09%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Looking ahead, the stock's sharp rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- You can view the full Realty Income Corporation Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts