NEW YORK, May 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SNAP Interactive, Inc. ("SNAP") (OTCBB: STVI), creator of AYI, today announced that Jon Pedersen, SNAP's Chief Financial Officer, will give a presentation at the NYSSA 5 th Annual Microcap Investment Conference on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 10:45 AM ET, at the NYSSA Conference Center in New York, New York.
About SNAP Interactive, Inc.SNAP Interactive, Inc. develops, owns and operates a social dating application for social networking websites and mobile platforms. SNAP's flagship brand, AYI is one of the largest social dating applications on the Internet with millions of monthly active users on the Facebook platform, and offers a completely integrated Facebook, iPhone, Android and Web application. With 51% of singles reporting 'bad' experiences when meeting people online, AYI's mission is to improve the experience of meeting new people by integrating a user's friends and interests to enable more meaningful connections. For more information, please visit http://www.snap-interactive.com/, its blog at http://devblog.snap-interactive.com, on Facebook at facebook.com/SnapInteractiveInc and on Twitter at @SNAPInteractive.
The contents of our websites are not part of this press release, and you should not consider the contents of these websites in making an investment decision with respect to our common stock.Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Android® is a registered trademark of Google Inc. Are You Interested?® is a registered trademark of SNAP Interactive, Inc. PR Contact: Kayla Inserra 212-518-7721 Kayla@specopscomm.com IR Contact: Denise Garcia IR@snap-interactive.com SOURCE SNAP Interactive, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV