True Religion Finds Savior in $835M TowerBrook Buyout
Guggenheim Securities is serving as financial adviser to True Religion and Greenberg Traurig is serving as legal adviser to a special committee of the board that negotiated Friday's deal. Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld is legal adviser to the company.
Deutsche Bank, Jefferies, UBS and Macquarie Capital have provided committed financing to TowerBrook to fund the cash transaction. Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz is serving as TowerBrook's legal adviser.
-- Written by Antoine Gara in New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV