5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: JMT, SDT, CNW, TLM, STX
Seagate Technology (NASDAQ: STX) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 38 cents per share. At a price of $40.56 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.6%. The average volume for Seagate Technology has been 5.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Seagate Technology has a market cap of $15.2 billion and is part of the computer hardware industry. Shares are up 39.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Seagate Technology Public Limited Company designs, manufactures, markets, and sells hard disk drives for enterprise storage, client compute, and client non-compute market applications worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 6.84. TheStreet Ratings rates Seagate Technology as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its notable return on equity, solid stock price performance and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. You can view the full Seagate Technology Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV