4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: BTZ, FSC, JBL, DLPH
Delphi Automotive (NYSE: DLPH) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 17 cents per share. At a price of $45.84 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.5%. The average volume for Delphi Automotive has been 2.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Delphi Automotive has a market cap of $14.4 billion and is part of the automotive industry. Shares are up 18.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Delphi Automotive PLC, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures vehicle components; and provides electrical and electronic, powertrain, safety, and thermal technology solutions for the automotive and commercial vehicle markets worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.50. TheStreet Ratings rates Delphi Automotive as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its notable return on equity and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including weak operating cash flow, poor profit margins and unimpressive growth in net income. You can view the full Delphi Automotive Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV