4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: BTZ, FSC, JBL, DLPH
Jabil Circuit (NYSE: JBL) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 8 cents per share. At a price of $19.26 as of 9:33 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.7%. The average volume for Jabil Circuit has been 2.6 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Jabil Circuit has a market cap of $3.9 billion and is part of the electronics industry. Shares are up 0.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Jabil Circuit, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides electronic manufacturing services and solutions worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.69. TheStreet Ratings rates Jabil Circuit as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. You can view the full Jabil Circuit Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV