4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: ABR, MMS, ENB, HP
Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.Monday, May 13, 2013, 36 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.5% to 17.1%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday:Arbor Realty (NYSE:ABR) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 12 cents per share. At a price of $7.54 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 6.4%.The average volume for Arbor Realty has been 405,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. Arbor Realty has a market cap of $324.8 million and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are up 25.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday.EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT) in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.91.TheStreet Ratings rates Arbor Realty as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance and reasonable valuation levels. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's profit margins have been poor overall. You can view the full Arbor Realty Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV