SHANGHAI, China, May 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mecox Lane Limited ("Mecox Lane" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:MCOX), a leading brand and multi-channel retailer of apparel and accessories in China, today announced that the following shareholder resolutions were adopted at its annual general meeting of shareholders held in Hong Kong on May 10, 2013.
Mecox Lane's shareholders adopted the following ordinary resolutions proposed by the Company:
- Re-election of Mr. Neil Nanpeng Shen as a Director and Chairman of the Company;
- Re-election of Mr. Alfred Beichun Gu as a Director of the Company;
- Re-election of Mr. Herman Yu as a Director of the Company;
- Re-election of Mr. Dazhong Qin as a Director of the Company;
- Re-election of Mr. Anthony Kai Yiu Lo as a Director of the Company;
- Re-election of Mr. David Jian Sun as a Director of the Company;
- Re-election of Mr. Davin Alexander Mackenzie as a Director of the Company;
- Amendment of 2006 Share Incentive Plan; and
- Authorization of each of the Directors to take any and every action that might be necessary to effect the foregoing resolutions as such Director, in his or her absolute discretion, thinks fit.
About Mecox Lane LimitedMecox Lane Limited (Nasdaq:MCOX) is a leading brand and multi-channel retailer of apparel and accessories in China. The Company offers a wide selection of affordable fashion products through e-commerce channels including the M18.com website, which is operated by the Company's joint venture, Giosis Mecoxlane Limited, and other independent e-commerce platforms, as well as through the Company's physical store network and call center. Product offerings include apparel and accessories, beauty and healthcare products and other items under Mecox Lane's own proprietary brands, and select domestic and international third-party brands. For more information on Mecox Lane, please visit http://ir.mecoxlane.com. Safe Harbor : Forward Looking Statements This press release contains forward-looking statements made under the "safe harbor" provisions of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. These forward-looking statements can be identified by terminology such as "may," "will," "expects," "anticipates," "future," "intends," "plans," "believes," "aims," "estimates," "confident," "likely to" and similar statements. Among other things, the quotations from management in this press release, as well as the Company's strategic and operational plans, contain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements involve inherent risks and uncertainties. A number of factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statement, including but not limited to the following: the Company's business strategies and initiatives as well as its business plans; the Company's future business development, results of operations and financial condition; changes in the Company's revenues and certain cost or expense items; the Company's expectations with respect to increased revenue growth and its ability to sustain profitability; the Company's products under development or planning; the Company's ability to attract customers and further enhance its brand recognition; trends and competition in the e-commerce and apparel and accessories industry; the e-commerce and apparel and accessories industry in China may not grow at the rates projected by market data, or at all; the failure of the markets to grow at the projected rates may have a material adverse effect on the Company's business and the market price of its ADSs; in addition, the rapidly changing nature of the e-commerce and apparel and accessories industry in China subjects any projections or estimates relating to the growth prospects or future condition of the Company's market to significant uncertainties. If any one or more of the assumptions underlying the market data turns out to be incorrect, actual results may differ from the projections based on these assumptions. You should not place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements. Further information regarding these and other risks is included in the Company's annual report on Form 20-F as well as in its other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. All information provided in this press release is current as of the date of the press release, and the Company undertakes no duty to update such information, except as required under applicable law.
CONTACT: For investor and media inquiries please contact: In China: Ryan Shi Mecox Lane Limited Tel: +86-21-6495-0500 or +86-21-5464-9900 Ext. 8161 Email: email@example.com Nicholas Manganaro Ogilvy Financial, Beijing Tel: +86-10-8520-3073 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org In the U.S.: Jessica Barist Cohen Ogilvy Financial, New York Tel: +1-646-460-9989 Email: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV