WALLDORF, Germany, May 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SAP NEWSBYTE - SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) today announced new enhancements for SAP® Store, including an expanded solution and services portfolio and integration with the SAP HANA® Marketplace, as well as localized versions for additional countries. SAP Store is the official enterprise app store for customers to discover, evaluate and buy enterprise solutions from SAP and partners.
"SAP continues to invest and innovate in the enterprise apps store by delivering new, cutting-edge solutions across analytics, mobile, cloud and database and technology to our customers in just a few simple clicks," said Dan Maloney, global vice president, eChannels, SAP. "SAP Store delivers the familiarity and seamless user experience of a consumer app store while taking advantage of SAP's rich history in enterprise software and our innate understanding of the corporate buyer."Recent enhancements to SAP Store include:
- Expanded solutions and services portfolio for all market categories: Since November 2012, SAP has added over 200 solutions from SAP and partners to SAP Store, making it easier for customers to find any application they need by industry, line of business or company size. New solutions include the SAP® EMR Unwired mobile app, SAP Lumira™ software, SAP® Sybase® PowerDesigner® software and myOrders by ExpertIG. SAP Store now offers more than 2,100 solutions from SAP and over 1,000 partners.
- New features for seamless purchasing and selling: In catering to how customers and partners do business online, SAP Store now allows select partner applications to be purchased via Paypal, new self-service capabilities for partners to build a best-in-class online storefront and delivering insight partners need to manage their business effectively and an updated myAccount giving customers unparalleled insight into their SAP Store activity.
- Social commerce: SAP also announced that it will leverage Bazaarvoice to further accentuate the volume and quality of product reviews for solutions on SAP Store. With its unique expertise, Bazaarvoice helps channel authentic, consumer-generated branded content into all the places that influence purchase decisions.
- Simplified and accelerated reselling for the SAP® Business One application: Customers and partners around the world can now easily buy and resell SAP Business One on SAP Store.
- Additional country versions: Further expanding its global reach, SAP Store is now available in 10 additional countries, for a total of 26 countries supported. The new countries are Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Norway, Philippines, Portugal, Spain and Sweden.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts