Prior to joining NN, Mr. Holder served in a variety of leadership positions at Eaton Corporation, a diversified global leader in power management and electrical systems. Most recently he served as the President of Eaton Electrical Components, a division of Eaton Corporation's Electrical Sector. Other leadership positions at Eaton include Executive Vice President of Eaton Business System, Vice President and General Manager of the Power Distribution and Assemblies Division, and Vice President Supply Chain and Operational Excellence. Prior to joining Eaton, Mr. Holder served as Director of Aircraft & Technical Purchasing for US Airways and also held a variety of leadership positions at AlliedSignal Corporation and Parker Hannifin Corporation.
NN, Inc. manufacturers and supplies high precision metal bearing components, industrial plastic and rubber products and precision metal components to a variety of markets on a global basis. Headquartered in
Johnson City, Tennessee, NN has 10 manufacturing plants in
the United States,
Eastern Europe and China. NN, Inc. had sales of US
$370 million in 2012.
SOURCE NN, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV