NEW YORK, May 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TG Therapeutics, Inc. (TGTX), an innovative, clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, today announced that a conference call will be held on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at 8:30 a.m. EDT to discuss results for the first quarter 2013 and provide a business outlook for the remainder of 2013. Michael Weiss, Executive Chairman and Interim Chief Executive Officer, will host the call.
In order to participate in the conference call, please call 1-877-407-8029 (U.S.), 1-201-689-8029 (outside the U.S.), Conference Title: TG Therapeutics First Quarter 2013 Earnings Call. The audio recording of the conference call will be available for replay at www.tgtherapeutics.com , for a period of 30 days after the call.
TG Therapeutics will announce its financial results for this period in a press release to be issued prior to the call.ABOUT TG THERAPEUTICS, INC. TG Therapeutics is an innovative clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the acquisition, development, and commercialization of medically important pharmaceutical products for the treatment of cancer and other underserved therapeutic needs. Currently, the company is developing two therapies targeting hematological malignancies. TG-1101 (ublituximab) is a novel, third generation monoclonal antibody that targets a specific and unique epitope on the CD20 antigen found on mature B-lymphocytes. TG Therapeutics is also developing TGR-1202, an orally available PI3K delta inhibitor. The delta isoform of PI3K is strongly expressed in cells of hematopoietic origin and is believed to be important in the proliferation and survival of B‐lymphocytes. Both TG-1101 and TGR-1202 are in clinical development for patients with hematologic malignancies. TG Therapeutics is headquartered in New York City. TGTX - G
CONTACT: Jenna Bosco Director- Investor Relations TG Therapeutics, Inc. Telephone: 212.554.4484 Email: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV