ZHEJIANG, China, May 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SORL Auto Parts, Inc. (NASDAQ: SORL) ("SORL" or "the Company"), a leading supplier of brake and control systems to the global commercial vehicle industry, today announced that it plans to release its financial results for the 2013 first quarter ended March 31, 2013, on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 before the market opens.
Management will host a conference call on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. EDT / 8:00 p.m. Beijing Time to discuss its 2013 first quarter financial results. Listeners may access the call by dialing U.S. toll free number +1-877-407-0778, +1-201-689-8565 for international callers, and China toll free 864001202840. A live web cast of the conference call will also be available at http://www.sorl.cn .
A replay of the call will be available shortly after the conference call through 11:59 p.m. EDT on June 15, 2013, or 11:59 a.m. Beijing Time on June 16, 2013. The replay dial-in numbers are: U.S. toll free number + 1-877-660-6853, or the international number is + 1-201-612-7415; using Conference ID " 414523" to access the replay.About SORL Auto Parts, Inc. As a global tier one supplier of brake and control systems to the commercial vehicle industry, SORL Auto Parts, Inc. is the market leader for commercial vehicles brake systems, such as trucks and buses in China. The Company distributes products both within China and internationally under the SORL trademark. SORL is listed among the top 100 auto component suppliers in China, with a product range that includes 65 categories with over 2000 specifications in brake systems and others. The Company has four authorized international sales centers in UAE, India, the United States, and Europe. SORL is working to establish a broader global sales network. For more information, please visit http://www.sorl.cn. Safe Harbor Statement
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV