ValCom, Inc. Files A Racketeering (RICO) Lawsuit Against Vincent Vellardita, Former CEO Of The Company, And Others
About ValCom, Inc.ValCom, Inc. is a diversified, fully integrated, independent entertainment company that has been in operation since 1983. ValCom, Inc. through its operating divisions and subsidiaries creates and operates full service facilities that accommodate film, television and commercial productions with its four divisions comprised of television and film production, broadcasting (My Family TV Network), distribution, and live theatre. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.valcom.tv.
Note About Forward-Looking StatementsWith the exception of historical information, this press release may contain forward-looking statements as that are made pursuant to the "safe harbor" provisions as defined within The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (the "PSLRA"). Forward-looking statements may be identified by words including "anticipates," "believes," "intends," "estimates," and similar expressions. In addition, any other statements which contain characterizations of future events or circumstances are forward-looking statements. These statements are based upon management's current expectations as of the date of this press release. Actual results may differ materially from the expectations contained in this press release due to a number of risks and uncertainties relating to our business which are discussed in ValCom's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. ValCom, Inc. does not undertake any responsibility to publicly update any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date on which any such statement is made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
For More Information Contact:Tim Harrington T: 973.570.5656SOURCE ValCom, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV