ATLANTA, May 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- AdCare Health Systems, Inc. (NYSE MKT: ADK) (the "Company") announced today that Boyd Gentry, the Company's chief executive officer, will present at the following investor conference during May, 2013.
What: 12th Annual JMP Securities Research Investor Conference When: Monday, May 13 at 11 a.m. PDT in the Terrace Room Where: Ritz-Carlton, 600 Stockton St., San Francisco
What: 14th Annual B. Riley & Co. Investor Conference When: Monday, May 20, 2013 at 4 p.m. PDT in Arcadia EF Where: Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel, 1700 Ocean Avenue, Santa Monica, Calif.
To schedule one-on-one meetings for either conference, please contact your respective representative.A copy of the presentations from these events will be available on the Investor Relations section of the AdCare Health Systems website, www.adcarehealth.com. About AdCare Health Systems AdCare Health Systems, Inc. (NYSE Amex: ADK) is a recognized innovator in senior living and health care facility management. AdCare develops, owns and manages assisted living facilities, nursing homes and retirement communities, as well as provides home health care services. Since its inception in 1988, AdCare's mission has been to provide the highest quality of healthcare services to the elderly. For more information about AdCare, visit www.adcarehealth.com. Company Contact: Boyd Gentry, CEOAdCare Health Systems, Inc.Tel: (678) 869-5116Email: Boyd.Gentry@adcarehealth.com Investor Contact: Brett MaasHayden IRTel: + 1 (646) 536-7331Email: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE AdCare Health Systems, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV