Lionbridge Technologies Inc. Stock Downgraded (LIOX)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 12.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 1.4%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.40, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. To add to this, LIOX has a quick ratio of 1.51, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- LIONBRIDGE TECHNOLOGIES INC has exprienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, LIONBRIDGE TECHNOLOGIES INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.19 versus $0.03 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.30 versus $0.19).
- Current return on equity is lower than its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of weakness within the company. In comparison to the other companies in the IT Services industry and the overall market, LIONBRIDGE TECHNOLOGIES INC's return on equity is significantly below that of the industry average and is below that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for LIONBRIDGE TECHNOLOGIES INC is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 28.00%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -2.61% is significantly below that of the industry average.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100% See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts