MILWAUKEE, May 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ARI Network Services (OTCBB: ARIS), a leader in creating, marketing, and supporting software, SaaS and DaaS solutions that connect consumers, dealers, distributors, and manufacturers in selected vertical markets, announced today that Roy W. Olivier, ARI Chief Executive Officer and President, will present at the B. Riley & Co. 14th Annual Investor Conference at 4:00 pm EDT on Monday, May 20, 2013 at the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel in Santa Monica, Calif.
"I'm very pleased to have the opportunity to share ARI's exciting story at this year's conference," said Roy W. Olivier. "We have an outstanding team managing our growth and, as a result, we are well-positioned to continue to lead the markets we serve and take our expertise into new verticals and geographic markets."
A live, audio webcast of the presentation will be available on ARI's Investor Relations website at www.investor.arinet.com/financials. A replay will be available for 90 days following the conference.
About ARI ARI Network Services, Inc. ("ARI") (OTCBB: ARIS) creates award-winning software-as-a-service ("SaaS") and data-as-a-service ("DaaS") solutions that help equipment manufacturers, distributors and dealers in selected vertical markets Sell More Stuff!™ – online and in-store. Our innovative products are powered by a proprietary library of enriched original equipment and aftermarket content that spans more than 10.5 million active part and accessory SKUs, 469,000 models and $1.7 billion in retail product value. We remove the complexity of selling and servicing new and used inventory, parts, garments, and accessories ("PG&A") for customers in automotive tire and wheel, powersports, outdoor power equipment, marine, RV and white goods industries. More than 22,000 equipment dealers, 195 distributors and 140 manufacturers worldwide leverageour web and eCatalog platforms to Sell More Stuff!™. For more information on ARI, visit www.investor.arinet.com.Additional Information
- Follow @ARI_Net on Twitter: www.twitter.com/ARI_Net
- Become a fan of ARI on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ARINetwork
- Read more about ARI: www.investor.arinet.com/about-us
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV