Stocks to Watch: Elan, Theravance, Take-Two
The deal includes Breo Ellipta, a new treatment for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease that received approval from the Food and Drug Administration last week.
Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO) is expected by analysts on Monday to post fiscal fourth-quarter earnings of 23 cents a share on revenue of $280.1 million.
Cereal company Post Holdings (POST) is expected by Wall Street to report fiscal second-quarter earnings of 27 cents a share on revenue of $255.7 million.
Ann Inc. (ANN) is forecast to post first-quarter earnings of 43 cents a share on sales of $582 million.
Pacific Sunwear (PSUN) is expected by analysts on Monday to post a first-quarter loss of 19 cents a share. 5 Stocks Poised to Break Out
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV