Total Free Mobile Map App Users Up More Than 123% Year-Over-Year to 116 Million Monthly Active Free Mobile Map App Users Up More Than 93% Year-Over-Year to 56 Million
BEIJING, May 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AutoNavi Holdings Limited ("AutoNavi" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:AMAP), a leading provider of digital map content and navigation and location-based solutions in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013.
First Quarter 2013 Operational Highlights
- As of the end of the first quarter of 2013, AutoNavi's free mobile map application had a total of 116 million users and more than 56 million monthly active users. This compares with a total of 98 million users and more than 49 million monthly active users at the end of the fourth quarter of 2012, and a total of 52 million users and over 29 million monthly active users at the end of the first quarter of 2012.
- Net revenues in the first quarter of 2013 were $34.3 million.
- Gross profit in the first quarter of 2013 was $23.9 million.
- Operating income in the first quarter of 2013 was $3.2 million. Non-GAAP operating income, which excludes share-based compensation expenses, was $5.9 million in the first quarter of 2013.
- Net income attributable to AutoNavi shareholders was $5.7 million in the first quarter of 2013. Non-GAAP net income attributable to AutoNavi shareholders, which excludes share-based compensation expenses, was $8.4 million in the first quarter of 2013.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts