NEW YORK, May 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NeoStem, Inc. (NYSE MKT:NBS), a leader in the emerging cellular therapy industry, is issuing this press release to clarify for shareholders that NeoStem is not engaged in a new financing. The registration statement filed today is merely a renewal of an outstanding registration statement covering the issuance of shares underlying warrants (exercisable at per share prices of $1.43 and greater) that were issued 3 years ago and remain outstanding. The underlying shares were previously registered but the registration statement is expiring under SEC rules and needs to be refreshed.
No new securities are being offered by NeoStem.
About NeoStemNeoStem, Inc. ("NeoStem" or the "Company") is a leader in the emerging cellular therapy industry. Our business model includes the development of novel proprietary cell therapy products as well as operating a contract development and manufacturing organization ("CDMO") providing services to others in the regenerative medicine industry. The combination of a therapeutic development business and revenue generating service provider business provides the Company with unique capabilities for cost effective in-house product development and immediate revenue and cash flow generation. www.neostem.com
CONTACT: NeoStem Dr. Robin L. Smith Chairman and CEO Phone: +1-212-584-4174 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV