Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Monday evening:
Valero Energy (VLO): "This is a problematic situation. I think they represent value but it's not the company it was."
Abbott Laboratories (ABT): "I will bless owning this one provided you don't have any other drug stocks in your portfolio."Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB): "I like Huntington Bancshares (HBAN), Fifth Third and KeyCorp (KEY), which I think is the best of them all. " Goodyear Tire & Rubber (GT): "That's another stock that's in the wilderness and I don't have an edge on it." Omega Healthcare (OHI): "It's another 5% yielder. I like that. " Icahn Enterprises (IEP): "I think it can go higher." Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ): "I like this stock even though it has been down on its luck. I think you can own it long term." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV