Cramer said that with the fundamentals in all of Applied Materials' businesses getting stronger, he feels the company is worth upwards of $22 a share over the long-term, which would value share a full 50% higher than today.
No Huddle Offense
In his "No Huddle Offense" segment, Cramer said the end of the government's bond-buying program just isn't as dangerous as it used to be, thanks to the revelation the Federal Reserve might actually have a plan after all.
Cramer said he's still not a fan of buying long-term bond funds, but he can certainly see demand for bonds returning as rates begin to climb. He said the rising of longer-term rates would be welcome news for the banks, which have been saddled with horrible net interest margins for years now.
Finally, Cramer said that with the government now raising more money in taxes and spending less from the sequester, it might actually not need to sell as many bonds as previously thought.Adding all these facts together, Cramer said the risks to stocks that pay dividend is a lot less than it was just a few short months ago. That's why he's not betting on a big market collapse when the Fed finally announces its buying will cease. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV