ANAHEIM, Calif., May 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pacific Sunwear of California, Inc. (Nasdaq:PSUN) plans to announce on Wednesday, May 22, 2013, its financial results for the first quarter, which ended May 4, 2013. The Company plans to issue a news release that day at approximately 4:00 p.m. Eastern time, immediately following the closing of regular stock market trading hours. Following the news release, Pacific Sunwear management will host a conference call beginning at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time to review the results.
The call will be open to all interested investors through a live audio Web broadcast at Pacific Sunwear's investor relations Web site, http://www.pacsun.com . A telephonic replay of the conference call will be available, beginning approximately two hours following the call, for one week and can be accessed in the United States/Canada at (855) 859-2056 or internationally at (404) 537-3406; pass code: 70804135. For those unable to listen to the live Web broadcast or utilize the call-in replay, an archived version will be available on the Company's investor relations Web site through midnight, August 28, 2013.
About Pacific Sunwear of California, Inc.Pacific Sunwear of California, Inc. and its subsidiaries (collectively, "PacSun" or the "Company") is a leading specialty retailer rooted in the action sports, fashion and music influences of the California lifestyle. The Company sells a combination of branded and proprietary casual apparel, accessories and footwear designed to appeal to teens and young adults. As of May 4, 2013, the Company operated 638 stores in all 50 states and Puerto Rico. PacSun's website address is www.pacsun.com .
CONTACT: Michael Kaplan SVP & Chief Financial Officer (714) 414-4003
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV