CARLSBAD, Calif., May 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MaxLinear, Inc. (NYSE:MXL), a provider of integrated, radio-frequency (RF) and mixed-signal semiconductor solutions for broadband communications applications, announced today that it will present at the following financial conferences:
- 12th Annual JMP Securities Research Conference on Wednesday, May 15, 2013, in San Francisco, CA. The presentation is scheduled at 9:00 AM Pacific Time.
- 14th Annual B. Riley & Co. Investor Conference on Wednesday, May 22, 2013, in Los Angeles, CA. The presentation is scheduled for 9:00 AM Pacific Time.
- 33 rd Annual William Blair & Company Growth Stock Conference on Tuesday, June 11, 2013, in Chicago, IL. The presentation is scheduled for 12:10 PM Central Time.
The presentation will be available live via webcast and replays will be available for the two weeks following each presentation at http://investors.maxlinear.com .
About MaxLinear, Inc.MaxLinear, Inc. is a provider of integrated, radio-frequency (RF) and mixed-signal semiconductor solutions for broadband communications applications. MaxLinear is located in Carlsbad, California, and its address on the Internet is www.maxlinear.com . MxL and the MaxLinear logo are trademarks of MaxLinear, Inc. Other trademarks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.
CONTACT: MaxLinear Inc. Corporate Contact: Adam Spice Chief Financial Officer MaxLinear, Inc. Tel: 760-692-0711, Extension 196 MaxLinear Inc. Investor Relations Contact: Nick Kormeluk IR Sense Tel: 949-415-7745 email@example.com
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts