Proprietary Table Games
The Company's hottest specialty table game, the House Money blackjack side bet, will make its G2E Asia debut this year. Global Gaming Business' 2012 "Best Table Game Product" has been described as an ordinary side bet with an extraordinary twist that enables players to add all or part of their side bet winnings to their standard blackjack wager. Players enjoy the unique level of control over their side bet and operators receive the benefit of a higher hold percentage.
Big Raise Stud Poker , one of SHFL's newest table game titles, will also be shown at G2E Asia. Big Raise Stud Poker is a five-card poker game where the player's three cards are combined with two community cards to make a five-card poker hand and a player can win with a pair of 6s or better. A 3 Card Bonus side bet wager is featured with the game and wins if the player's three cards make a pair or better, regardless of the player choosing to play or fold.
Progressive versions of Crazy 4 Poker , Mississippi Stud , and Big Raise Stud Poker will be running on SHFL's next generation Nexus Command progressive hardware, which combines an intuitive dealer interface with electronic chip sensors embedded in the table to allow players to potentially win fixed prizes or a continuously incrementing progressive jackpot. The Company's network-based Game Manager 2 progressive management software works in conjunction with Nexus Command to enable multi-level jackpots and fully configurable multiple reserve pools.Completing SHFL's table games display is Free Bet Blackjack , which allows players to double down and split for free.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV