The Company's newest e-Table innovation, TableMaster FUSION , will make its debut at G2E Asia. Featuring a high definition display, widescreen player terminals with touchscreen betting, enhanced illumination, multiple side bets, a modern and attractive design, and support for multiple game offerings, TableMaster FUSION is a significant update to its long-standing, successful predecessor.
SHFL will also display SHFL FUSION Hybrid (formerly Rapid ), which features a live dealer with user-friendly, 22" widescreen electronic betting terminals.
Rounding out SHFL's e-Table offering are
SHFL FUSION Virtual (formerly Vegas Star), a fully electronic offering that allows players to switch between roulette, sic bo, baccarat, and craps from the same terminal;
i-Table Blackjack; and
i-Table Three Card Poker.
Three Card Poker are available with a simplified Chinese language option, a bill validator, and a printer for all cash-outs. Additionally, both i-Tables can interface with operator's Slot Accounting System ("SAS") to provide financial information and produce tickets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV