Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 11:02 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Monday.
Express Scripts (ESRX) "used to be a darling," Cramer said. "I think it's getting to be a darling again." ESRX rose nearly 1% to $61.94.
Jefferies downgraded AutoZone (AZO). "This is a bad call," Cramer said. "I think AutoZone is an up stock. This is a great opportunity and they have a good business." AZO fell 1.2% to $415.76.The squeeze is being put on Tesla Motors (TSLA). "There must be some short people for Tesla in Nevada. This is just a devastating short for some funds," Cramer said. TSLA zoomed up 14.4% to close at $87.80. Corning (GLW) has languished, Cramer said, "and they did a better-than-expected quarter no one seemed to pick up on. The Gorilla Glass market is finally working for them." GLW rose 1% to $15.24. "Google (GOOG) has quietly moved up and this is an opportunity to take advantage, Cramer said. "I do think the stock is going much higher." Google was flat at $877.53. Cramer says he's with Miller Tabak which increased its price target on Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG). "This is contrary from what we heard last week: a lot of short sellers talking about 'Chipotle's going to miss their numbers,'" Cramer noted. CMG fell 1% to $367.51. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Anthony Buccino in New York. Follow @AnthonyBuccino
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV