WAUKEGAN, Ill., May 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Coleman Cable, Inc. (Nasdaq:CCIX) (the "Company," "Coleman," "we," "us," or "our"), a leading manufacturer and innovator of electrical and electronic wire and cable products, announced first-quarter 2013 financial results.
First-Quarter 2013 Highlights
- Earnings per share (EPS) of $0.30 per diluted share, an increase of 42.9 percent from $0.21 for the first quarter of 2012.
- Adjusted EPS of $0.37 per diluted share, an increase of 54.2 percent compared to $0.24 per diluted share for the first quarter of last year.
- Record Adjusted EBITDA of $22.1 million in the first quarter of 2013, an increase of 16.3 percent from $19.0 million in the first quarter of 2012.
- Sales increased to $222.5 million, up 0.9 percent compared to the first quarter of last year.
Outlook and Dividend
- For the second quarter of 2013, the Company estimates sales between $225.0 million and $245.0 million and Adjusted EPS between $0.35 and $0.52.
- Declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.04 per share (an increase of $0.02 per share from prior dividends) payable on May 31, 2013, to stockholders of record as of the close of business on May 17, 2013.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts