Identive To Demonstrate High Assurance Security Solutions At GovSec 2013
SANTA ANA, Calif. and ISMANING, Germany, May 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Identive Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:INVE) (Frankfurt:INV), a provider of solutions and services for the identification, security and RFID industries, will showcase its latest security solutions for U.S. Government customers in booth #2524 at GovSec in Washington D.C., May 14-15. The new high assurance solutions extend the capabilities of Identive's HIRSCH access control platforms to provide full compliance with federal security mandates including Homeland Security Presidential Directive (HSPD)-12, Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) 201 and Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Memorandum 11-11.
Demonstrations will include:
- Identive's latest controller, the HIRSCH Mx™, for high assurance access control;
- New capabilities for verifying Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) security certificates of U.S. government-issued ID credentials via the HIRSCH Velocity™ 3.5 security management software platform;
- Identive's new FIPS 201 Card Authentication Key (CAK) solution for high assurance at the door; and
- Identive's iAuthenticate™ reader for secure logon to federal web-based accounts and email using Apple® iPhone® and iPad® devices.
Identive's high assurance solutions allow government agencies to upgrade their existing security systems not only to comply with federal mandates requiring support for highly secure PIV/PIV-I ID credentials, but also to take advantage of the computing power and intelligence these credentials have to offer. Currently more than five million PIV/PIV-I credentials have been issued to U.S. government employees and contractors."We are excited to be able to demonstrate to our government customers how they can now easily extend their existing HIRSCH physical access control systems with high assurance at the point of enrollment, visitor checkpoint, database, and at the door," stated Scott Elliott, Director of Government Sales for Identive. "For example, our FIPS 201 CAK solutions fully leverage the high assurance features of PIV and PIV-I credentials to register, authenticate, manage, monitor and audit federal employees and contractors by utilizing the Velocity 3.5 security management software platform that already manages credentials in their existing HIRSCH systems. Our new high assurance solutions allow new customers to install with confidence while enabling our existing clients to get even more from their trusted investment in Identive."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV