Amarin's 2013 operational priorities
Operational priorities in 2013 are:
Conference call and webcast information
- Increasing revenues from sales of Vascepa
- Continuing managed care migration from Tier 3 to Tier 2 coverage
- Gaining approval of the ANCHOR indication sNDA (PDUFA date of December 20, 2013)
- Planning for the commercialization of the ANCHOR indication
- Obtaining additional patent awards from the USPTO
- Continuing development of a fixed-dose combination of Vascepa and a leading statin
- Submitting an sNDA for a fourth API supplier
- Publishing additional data from Amarin's clinical trials
- Obtaining FDA exclusivity determination
Amarin will host a conference call at 4:30 p.m. EDT (8:30 p.m. UTC/GMT) today, May 9, 2013. To participate in the call, please dial (877) 407-8033 within the United States or (201) 689-8033 from outside the United States. A replay of the call will be made available for a period of two weeks following the conference call. To hear a replay of the call, dial (877) 660-6853 (inside the U.S.) or (201) 612-7415 (outside the U.S.). A replay of the call will also be available through Amarin's website shortly after the call. For both dial-in numbers please use conference ID 411140. The conference call can also be heard live through the investor relations section of Amarin's website at
Use of non-GAAP adjusted financial information
Included in this press release and the conference call referenced above are non-GAAP adjusted financial information as defined by U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission Regulation G. The GAAP financial measure most directly comparable to each non-GAAP adjusted financial measure used or discussed, and a reconciliation of the differences between each non-GAAP adjusted financial measure and the comparable GAAP financial measure, are included in this press release after the condensed consolidated financial statements.
Non-GAAP adjusted net loss was derived by taking GAAP net loss and adjusting it with non-cash gains or losses for share-based compensation, warrant compensation, and change in value of derivative. Management believes that these non-GAAP adjusted measures provide investors with a better understanding of the company's historical results from its core business operations.