JACKSONVILLE, Fla., May 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Web.com Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:WWWW), a leading provider of internet services and online marketing solutions for small businesses, today announced that members of management will participate in two upcoming investor conferences in May:
- The J.P. Morgan Technology, Media and Telecom Conference in Boston on Thursday, May 16 at 10:00 a.m. ET.
- The B. Riley 14 th Annual Investor Conference in Santa Monica on Tuesday, May 21 at 9:30 a.m. PT.
Audio of each presentation will be webcast live in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website ( http://ir.web.com ) and will be accessible for a limited period of time after the events.
About Web.comWeb.com Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:WWWW) provides a full range of internet services to small businesses in order to help them compete and succeed online. Web.com is a global domain registrar and further meets the needs of small and medium-sized businesses anywhere along their lifecycle with affordable, subscription-based solutions including website design and management, search engine optimization, online marketing campaigns, local sales leads, social media, mobile products, eCommerce solutions and call center services. For more information on the company, please visit http://www.web.com . Note to Editors: Web.com is a registered trademark of Web.com Group, Inc.
CONTACT: Web.com Jenny Kobin Vice President, Investor Relations 904-680-6909 firstname.lastname@example.org ICR for Web.com Investors Brian Denyeau 646-277-1251 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV