WARRINGTON, Pa., May 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Discovery Laboratories, Inc. (Nasdaq: DSCO) today announced that it is offering to sell shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering.
The Company also expects to grant the underwriter a 30-day option to purchase additional shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any. Stifel is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering. While the offering is expected to price before 9:30 am EDT May 10, 2013, the offering is subject to market conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
The securities are being offered by Discovery Laboratories, Inc. pursuant to a registration statement previously filed and declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission. The securities may be offered only by means of a prospectus, including a prospectus supplement, forming a part of the effective registration statement. When available, copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement, the final prospectus supplement and the accompanying base prospectus relating to this offering may be obtained at the Securities and Exchange Commission web site at http://www.sec.gov, or from Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated, Attention: Syndicate, One Montgomery Street, Suite 3700, San Francisco, California 94104 or via telephone at (415) 364-2500.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities of Discovery Laboratories, Inc. nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV