RESTON, Va., May 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR), a global leader in measuring the digital world, today announced that it will participate in the following investor conferences in May 2013:
- Magid Abraham, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Ken Tarpey, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the JP Morgan Technology, Media and Telecom Conference in Boston, MA on Tuesday, May 14 th, 2013, at 4:10 p.m. ET.
- Ken Tarpey, Chief Financial Officer, and Serge Matta, President of Commercial Solutions, will present at the Raymond James Internet/Software Crossover Conference in Half Moon Bay, CA on Wednesday, May 29 th, 2013, at 10:45 a.m. PT.
The presentations will be available via live audio webcast at http://ir.comscore.com/events.cfm and via replay from the same link beginning approximately one hour after the conclusion of each presentation.
About comScore comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in digital measurement and analytics, delivering insights on web, mobile and TV consumer behavior that enable clients to maximize the value of their digital investments. For more information, please visit http://www.comscore.com/companyinfo.SOURCE comScore, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV