MAUMEE, Ohio, May 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Andersons, Inc. (Nasdaq:ANDE) today announced the completion of its newly-constructed, 27,300 square-foot railcar paint facility in Maumee, Ohio.
"Our new state-of-the-art facility will help to alleviate the current shortage of services of this kind as well as meet the industry's expected growth in demand for quality railcar painting," says Rasesh Shah, President, Rail Group. "The Maumee railcar facility further solidifies our position as a significant resource to the industry."
The new full service facility provides a more efficient and environmentally friendly way to clean and paint railcars, which ultimately enhances customer service. The facility also includes 1,700 feet of new rail track that allows the railcars to move through the building.The Andersons Rail Group operates a railcar repair business with 17 facilities across the United States and manages and leases a fleet of more than 23,500 various types of railcars and over 100 locomotives. The company has the eighth largest privately owned fleet in the U.S. About The Andersons, Inc. The Andersons, Inc. is a diversified company rooted in agriculture. Founded in Maumee, Ohio, in 1947, the company conducts business across North America in the grain, ethanol, and plant nutrient sectors, railcar leasing, turf and cob products, and consumer retailing. For more information, visit The Andersons online at www.andersonsinc.com. SOURCE The Andersons, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV