CHICAGO, May 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE: JLL) announced today that the firm was ranked the top corporate real estate services provider in North America by Watkins Research Group for the fifth consecutive time. The 2013 Survey of Corporate Real Estate Services Providers assessed the key factors real estate decision makers consider when selecting service providers, and ranked Jones Lang LaSalle the best overall corporate real estate services firm out of 23 companies throughout North America.
The survey is conducted every two years by Watkins Research Group Inc. in a joint project with Flaspohler Research Group. Of the 208 corporate real estate executives interviewed, 93 percent control or influence the corporate real estate decision process. The group represents North America's largest users of corporate real estate, including 189 public, private and government agency organizations.
"We have ranked at the top of the Watkins survey of corporate real estate service providers for the past 10 years, and that is a hefty testament to the commitment of our employees who are consistently focused on exceeding our clients' goals and driving business productivity," said John Gates, President of National Real Estate Services for Jones Lang LaSalle Americas. "We're committed to a culture that values teamwork, integrity and trust and that service excellence will continue to set the precedent for real estate services around the world."
Jones Lang LaSalle also ranked No. 1 in six out of 10 key factors that respondents indicated were most important to drive clients' bottom lines or demonstrate strong client orientation, including:
- Has a strong reputation and is respected in the industry
- Is a financially strong company
- Monitors performance with metrics
- Has offices in all the major markets where needed
- Uses state-of-the-art technology
- Is business savvy
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV