NEW YORK, May 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Meredith Corporation (NYSE: MDP) announced this week that The Better Show, its popular syndicated daily lifestyle program, is now fully C3 measured by Nielsen.
"We were very encouraged after seeing Nielsen benchmark data last fall," said Brendan Kelly, Managing Director of Advertising Sales and Sponsorships for The Better Show. "It's a great opportunity to create a larger presence for The Better Show in the marketplace. C3 measurement will allow syndication and daytime advertisers to take advantage of the loyal audience and advertising friendly content The Better Show has consistently delivered."
The Better Show currently airs every weekday in more than 155 markets reaching 75 percent of U.S. television households, including New York, Los Angeles and Philadelphia, the country's top four television markets. It aired its 1,200 th episode at the end of last year, and was recently renewed for a seventh season beginning this September.The Better Show leverages expertise from Meredith's expansive content portfolio, including Better Homes and Gardens, Parents, Family Circle, More and Fitness magazines. The show consistently rates No. 1 in its time-period in numerous markets. The nationwide show offers a great mix of editorial and branded entertainment segments, a favorite for food, beauty, fashion, DIY and retail brands. Beginning this fall, The Better Show will air every weekday on the Hallmark Channel during its daytime programming block. Each episode will air on the Hallmark Channel a day following the original nationally syndicated show. It was the first cable network distribution agreement for Meredith Video Studios.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV