MATTOON, Ill., May 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bob Currey, Chief Executive Officer of Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:CNSL), is scheduled to present at the J.P. Morgan Technology, Media and Telecom Conference in Boston on Wednesday, May 15 th at 2:50 p.m. EDT.
The event will be an audio only webcast and can be accessed from the "Investor Relations Events" section of the Company's website at http://ir.consolidated.com .
About ConsolidatedConsolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. is a leading communications provider within its six state operations of California, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, Pennsylvania and Texas. Headquartered in Mattoon, IL, the Company has been providing services in many of its markets for over a century. With one of the highest quality networks in the industry, the Company offers a wide range of communications services, including IP-based digital and high definition television, high speed internet, Voice over IP, carrier access, directory publishing and local and long distance service.
CONTACT: Company Contact: Matt Smith VP of Investor Relations & Treasurer 217-258-2959 Matthew.email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV