3. As of noon trading, DISH Network ( DISH) is down $0.85 (-2.1%) to $38.76 on heavy volume Thus far, 4.1 million shares of DISH Network exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $38.00-$39.10 after having opened the day at $38.42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.61. DISH Network Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, offers direct broadcast satellite subscription television services in the United States. DISH Network has a market cap of $8.8 billion and is part of the media industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 28.9, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 12.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates DISH Network as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its notable return on equity, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full DISH Network Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts